Monday, January 27, 2014

Update #1

Hey guys sorry I haven't written or posted anything in a while. I've been busy with school, my position working with my Microbiology teacher, and my regular daily life. I will post my next review soon. I have plenty of things to review after what I've been reading, watching, listening etc. I also want to add that I'm planning on writing different kinds of posts other than reviews. I've decided to write character analyses from books, shows, video games, etc. Again I plan on writing again real soon as soon as I catch a break! Hope you guys enjoy reading my posts because my next post will be a real treat! As a teaser my next post will be a character analysis but from one of my earlier review posts. Hope this is a good enough teaser and happy reading guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment