Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Introduction

Hey guys welcome to the Reviewer's Domain! I hope you guys will find this as a resource when it comes to various subjects in the video game, movie, and web show genres! I like to start this blog with a few simple points and rules so we can make this a friendly environment for conversation and idea exchange.

  1. All my posts, critiques, and reviews are based on what I see and opinion. Everything can be interpreted differently.
  2. No mudslinging, insulting, bullying, or swearing will be permitted.
  3. Every one's opinion or thought counts. This could lead us to a better understanding and interpretation of the subject.
  4. Some of these reviews may be from material most people are unfamiliar with. I encourage checking it out yourself but I must say SPOILER ALERT!
  5. Let's have a nice, clean discussion!
Here's my review scale:
  • 5.0 stars = Excellant
  • 4.0-4.9 stars = Good
  • 3.0-3.9 stars = Ok
  • 2.0- 2.9 stars = bad
  • 0-1.9 stars= terrible and forget it
I plan on submitting my first review in the near future. Please don't hesitate to comment or express your thoughts. Happy reading everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment